Patrick K. Collard, MHRHuman Resources
Let’s discuss your business!
Me & trustHR
Since 1991, trustHR has helped its clients hire the right people and manage their risk. Our evidence-based human resources services and employment background checks have helped over 2,600 satisfied businesses reduce turnover and scale their workforce while staying compliant.
Unlike most HR consultants, Patrick knows the challenges that employers face in hiring, firing, and managing employees as they try to grow their business because he has been a business owner since 1991.
Patrick holds both a B.A. in Law and Society phi kappa phi and a Master of Human Resources and Employment Relations with a concentration in Employment and Labor Law from Penn State University where he was also an undergraduate and graduate research assistant.
Patrick is also a part-time doctoral student at the University of Maryland with the following dissertation focus: Examining the methods of controlling subjective personal biases among human resources persons in charge of interviewing and hiring job candidates.
These Are The Services I Can Help You Learn About:
- HR Support Center – Comprehensive suite of online tools and resources to help you manage your HR compliance and employee relationship issues.
- HR On-Demand – Unlimited access to our team of certified HR Pros who will answer your questions and create policies, forms, and more for your company.
- Learn – A Learning Management Solution (LMS) with an extensive library of 300+ employee training videos, including sexual harassment prevention that satisfies all California’s requirements.
Employment Background Checks Portal
- Global Reach
- Compliant Information
- Subject-Matter Experts
A Good Referral For Me…
Companies with (1-99 employees) who require hire-to-fire human resource services that help them stay compliant while growing their business.
Companies with (1-10,000+ employees) who need comprehensive employment background checks focused on quality work product, value, and efficiency to make informed hiring decisions.
Organizations, Certifications & Affiliations
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Phi Kappa Phi
- San Diego LGBT Community Center
- Friends of Scott Foundation
- Rady Children’s Hospital
- Family Promise
- United States Powerlifting Federation