Joel SiegelBusiness Coaching
Let’s discuss your business!
Me and Joel Siegel PhD An Executive Leadership Company
Joel Siegel Ph.D. provides a full suite of executive leadership services to his business clients, ranging from start ups and small cap management teams to C-Suite executives and CEO’s. Joel works with small to midsize companies experiencing significant growth, as well as family owned businesses, founder/owner companies, law firms, and a wide variety of other executives as well as professionals involved in career transitions.
Over the past 25 years as an executive coach, psychologist, entrepreneur, and music producer, Joel’s experience and success have allowed him to understand what makes a successful person, a rewarding project, and profitable, sustainable company. Joel provides executive leadership services in areas such as growth planning, profitability coaching, capital acquisition, talent acquisition, delineating corporate vision and refining branding messages. Working with executives and other professionals who are in transition is an important professional specialization for Joel, who guides these individuals through the complex turn into a successful arrival there next professional destination.
With family owned companies Joel works with the progenitor generation to help them both sustain wealth and profitability and with the younger generation in integrating them into executive roles within the family corporation. In family owned or closely held corporation mediations, Joel helps deliver results which maintain corporate equity while preventing litigation and the dissipation of assets.
Working with a variety of law firms, Joel utilizes a proprietary program in the development of practice building by the associate attorneys at the firm.
Previously Joel was a corporate executive with Samissa healthcare, the nations largest private psychiatric corporation, and an administrator at Rancho Park Hospital, Alvarado Parkway, Institute, and Charter hospital San Diego Joel was also head of strategic services at CUSTOMatrix, a large multidisciplinary consulting firm.
During his years as a clinical psychologist, Joel was a member of the American Psychological Association and California Psychological Association. He was the first Psychologist named to sit on the executive committee of a California hospital. Currently Joel is a member of the International Coach Federation(ICF), San Diego Professionals Team, Professionals with Purpose, and STAR San Diego, as well as being a member of the Trusted Advisors and the VC Roundtable. He received his BA from the University Michigan, and his MA and Ph.D. from United States International University.
Services I provide:
- CEO C-Suite Executive Coaching
- Small, Mid Cap Business Coaching
- Family Owned Business Consulting
- Professional Transition Coaching
- Business dispute mediation
- Business Capital Acquisition Services
- Business Talent Acquisition Services
- Management Team development
A Good Referral For Me…
- Any small to medium sized company experiencing significant growth and challenges
- Any founder/owner company needing assistance in scaling their company
- Any professional considering a transition to another company, industry or occupation
- Any small law firm needing their associate attorneys to bring in more new work for the firm
- Any Family Owned business experiencing challenges around the roles of family members in the business, equity holdings in the business, succession in the business or in he mediation of problems caused by he unique nature of family owned entities
Organizations, Certifications, Qualifications
- MA University of Michigan PhD from United States International University
- Member International Coach Federation
- Member The Trusted Advisors
- Member San Diego Professionals Team
- Member VC Roundtable
- Member Association for Corporate Growth
- Member San Diego Professionals with Purpose