Jack GoodwinAmbulance Transportation and Medical Consulting
Let’s discuss your business!
Me & Symbiosis Healthcare
In 2014, after 5 years of working both in the private and public sector of Emergency Medical Services, I decided to open my own company in order to improve upon the current model that seemed to emphasize profits instead of practice. We are the only company that is run by true operators, our ownership is comprised of a Paramedic, EMT, and a Driver/Operator. We perform all of our billing in house, and strive to give the most competitive rates to our patients in order to minimize the financial impact of an already catastrophic event.
I began my career as an EMT in 2009, working in the private industry for an ambulance company as well as a Reserve Firefighter for several county based fire departments. In 2013, I became a Paramedic. I also worked as the Director of Marketing/Operations for a small private ambulance company for several years, learning the logistics and insurance billing methods necessary to open my own agency.
These Are The Services I Can Help You Learn About:
- Ambulance and Medical Transportation
- Urgent Care Medical Services
- Special Event Standby and Safety Services
A Good Referral For Me…
- Anyone who oversees a hospital or large healthcare organization that needs medical transportation for their patients and clients.
- Vendor managers for special events (concerts, music festivals, street festivals, sporting events etc)
Organizations, Certifications & Affiliations
- American Heart Association Instructor
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- California State Licensed Mobile Intensive Care-Paramedic
- California Office of the State Fire Marshall Fire Fighter I