Collin SmithDesserts & Client Gifts
Let’s discuss your business!
Me & Cravory Cookies
I have always been passionate about sweets, so when my childhood friends opened The Cravory in 2009, I knew cookies were in my future. After graduating with degrees in Spanish Literature & Business Management from the University of Arizona, I pursued a career with Wells Fargo. Living in Tucson, Phoenix and Colorado Springs, I managed teams for Home Preservation and Retail Banking & Lending. In 2015, I joined as a partner at The Cravory team and haven’t looked back since.
My wife (Colleen) and I are thrilled to live in San Diego! Our first baby (Rory) was born in November 2017 and she is growing so quick! When I’m not slinging cookies or spending time with my family, I love traveling, hiking, playing basketball and soccer.
These Are The Services I Can Help You Learn About:
- Corporate gifts – local pickups, delivery and shipping nationwide
- Wholesale pricing
- Contract Baking
- Weddings & Events – Cookies, Ice Cream & Coffee
- 2 Cravory Cookie stores in San Diego
A Good Referral For Me…
Anyone who loves cookies! You haven’t truly lived if you haven’t tasted a Cravory Cookie. I manage all sales for the Cravory including Wholesale, Corporate, Retail, Weddings & Events. We can ship cookies nationwide as a gift, co-brand with logos, sell cookies and cookie dough wholesale to restaurants/cafes, and cater any event with Cookies, Coffee, & Ice Cream.
Organizations, Certifications & Affiliations
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce (member & Small Business Roundtable)
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce (member & Business Resource Committee)
- San Diego Tourism Authority (member)
- Harbor City Church (member & operations team)